A signed registration form returned to Fluid Maintenance Australia’s office indicates that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below:
- A place on any course is reserved only upon receipt of a signed training registration form accompanied by payment of course amount.
- Full payment for all training activities must be received seven (7) working days prior to commencement of the course.
- Fluid Maintenance Australia reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses within seven (7) days notice. In the event of such cancellation, students can opt to have all pre-paid feeds refunded in full or credited towards the next available course.
- In the event of customer cancellation, course fees shall be refunded in full provided at least 48 hours notice is given prior to course commencement. No refunds will be given in respect to customer cancellations received less than 48 hours notice prior to course commencement.
- Fluid Maintenance Australia guarantees the booking however in unforeseen circumstances the course may be cancelled in which case we will notify the student for alternative arrangements.